Chelsea Intergroup will again host their Christmas Day Convention on Christmas Day, with one hour meetings running all day; the first will begin at 0930 and the final meeting beginning at 2000.
The event will be held at the Hall of Remembrance, Flood Street, London, SW3 5SY.
Doors open at 9am and all meetings are “open”; refreshments will be available all day and entry is free.
‘the strength of our whole structure starts with the group and with the GSR that the group elects’
– Bill W
- Saturday November 4th 2017
- 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Hall opens at 10am
- St John’s Centre, Merrow, Guildford, GU4 7AA
- Experienced speakers from the South East Region of AA.
- Workshop will include general sharing on the topic and a 20 minute interval.
- Coffee at 10am and at the interval.
- All members welcome
- Contact Alice 07773 369081, Andrew 07717 537035
Our General Service Board has announced a competition to design a logo for our 75th anniversary convention in 2022.
Please send entries to email@example.com. Last entries by December 31st, 2017.
For more information about the celebrations click here.
A flyer about the competition can be downloaded here for distribution at your group.